Monday 4 February 2008

Deloitte Telecommunications predictions for 2008

During a recent conversation with Paul Lee from Deloitte, he informed me of a report they had published. I personally found the report very interesting. Paul has kindly given me permission to publish a link to the report from my blog to give my readers an opportunity to download and read the report for themselves.


ENJOY !


The annual Telecommunications Predictions report explore a number of emerging telecommunications trends that will have a significant impact on businesses now and in the future. The Predictions series has been designed to provide a diverse selection of views and thoughts that challenge, inform and engage industry leaders and executives.
Telecommunications Predictions 2008 Link to: http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/article/0,1002,cid%253D186522,00.html?WT.mc_id=uk_homeflash_read_telepred08

No comments: